It is not that hard to state that the market has multiple Travel Instagram accounts. These accounts have inspired people globally to set out on some adventures and then get to explore some of the new cultures as well. You can state them to be nomadic influencers, who have partnered with brands in infinite numbers. They get the chance to travel the world and create some amazing contents for free trips, gears and even some amazing experiences.
Now, becoming travel blogger seems to be an easy task, but in reality it is not. There are some impressive points for you to address. Focusing on those points beforehand is a serious goal to address.
Table Of Contents
Ways to Get Started:
To help you get started, it is better to get some tips from the top level travel influencers in here. They have already earned a living while getting to work with some fun brands and even exploring the world. Just like some of them, you can also buy 20 Instagram likes as that helps to gain you some popularity. The more popularity you have, the better points to address later.
Always Get on With A Smart Username:
As a starting point, for your Travel Instagram account, you need to have a smart username. Try and avoid the use of confusing symbols and spellings within your username. It is always important to use your actual name for level of authenticity or just any name inspired by travel.
- No matter whatever username you plan to select, make sure to keep it simple and short.
- In case you are on some other social media platforms or have any website or blog, make sure to that your username remains consistent throughout the entire brand touch points.
- Users will always start watching your account and then jump to your blog and vice versa. So, consistency remains the main key in here.
If you can create an ultimate name with your travel account, then half the battle is won. You need to make the name authentic, real and own-able.
Need to Find Your Voice:
Remember that the competition is pretty tough among travel Instagram influencers and you are not the only one. Well, make sure that does not intimidate you in any way. There are various ways to stand out within your niche, no matter how oversaturated you might feel.
- The thing that you make you unique is if you are able to be your own self. You need to showcase your own personality, voice, likes and dislikes.
- In case you do have hobbies outside traveling, try to collaborate that with your Instagram account to make it unique. For example, if you love to food then incorporate street food ventures in unknown countries for some extra views.
Need to Gain Travel Experience:
Remember that gaining traveling experience is a major step to start successful travel IG. You need to spend many years to save some money and make travel a reality in your life. Traveling on budget and being a digital nomad is one goal for you to consider. Make sure to take time and plan your own trips as well. You will end up with the expertise or knowledge to provide information and inspiration in every area well.
In place of just focusing on content creation and buy 20 Instagram likes, you have to live the moment and provide your authentic viewpoint about the place. You may not like all the places you have traveled and offering and honest opinion is what makes you different from the rest.
Sometimes, you might worry that you may not have the financial help or time to travel frequently, but that is not always a major point. You can always take advantages of weekends and use time off to plan for small trips. Find some of the unique ways to showcase sight, restaurants, and activities within your hometown as starting point before proceeding further and traveling around the world.
Need to Find Your Community:
There is no short cut but to find what you specialize in. Depending on the place you live in and the areas surrounding your grown up time, you can start sharing photos. For example, if you have been a resident of Florida, then you can always start by sharing photos of lovely beaches. On the other hand, if you are a mother, then share some traveling pictures with your babies for that personal touch.
- At this stage, moms of other young children will be the members of your community and you can relate to them well. You can even show others that you don’t need a handsome amount of money to travel around the world for free. It is always passion that drives you forward.
- You might love to visit national and state parks, or love to travel alone. Maybe you are an adventure seeker and love to travel to far-flung destinations. Depending on your needs, you have to determine the right community for you.
Always Be Smart with Your Bio:
You have to be extremely smart with your Instagram bio. Remember that you will get a maximum space of only 150 characters, so make every letter count. Make sure to use the space wisely. In case you want brands to collaborate with you, make sure to put that in the bio with proper email address. If you want to get traveling opportunities to other states, make sure that people are aware of that. You can add such interesting notes in the bio section for better response.
Must Create Your Instagram Brand:
Digital branding happens to be the main point that will help your travel Instagram page to stand out in the crowd. You are up against some of the successful travel influencers and should work accordingly.
So many creative travel influencers will have spectacular content through stunning travel photography and proper inspirational videos. With so many travel influencers, you need to do something to make your content stand out. So, digital branding will offer you with that extra edge as you need it.