MK in Tula has prepared another collection of the most widely read topics of the past week. One of the most popular has become news of the disappearance of a 13-year-old girl in Tula… Both police officers and volunteers of “Liza Alert” were looking for the child. According to one version, she ran away with her stepfather… The girl was found, but the man is still on the run. Whether he can pose any danger to others is not yet clear. A criminal case was initiated.
Another topic of the past week is the extended autumn holidays. We will remind, in Moscow, including in connection with COVID-19, they plan to “stretch” for two weeks. The situation the parents of Tula schoolchildren comment. Note, Tula schools, with the exception of individual classes work normally… Together with that coronavirus restrictions in the Tula region strengthened: recommendatory measures may be followed by mandatory ones.
Among the most read topics was the news of the ridiculous theft in Bogoroditsk. Two local residents felt an urgent need in someone else’s potato trailer. Now, because of 370 kg of stolen vegetables, they face real criminal punishment.
Not only in the Tula region, but also in some neighboring regions, entered the news agenda Shooting championship among military personnel and employees of special forces… Teams from Ryazan, Voronezh, Moscow, etc. took part in it. Particularly distinguished received awards and cash prizes from the Governor of the Tula Region Alexei Dyumin. By the way, it was he who once again topped the rating of mentions in the media:
- Alexey Dyumin, Governor of the Tula Region – 59 points.
- Alexander Safronov, military commissar of the Tula region – 14 points.
- Alexey Erk, Minister of Health of the Tula Region – 11 points.
- Natalia Arkhipova, Chairman of the State Legal Committee of the Tula Region – 10 points.
- Yunus-Bek Evkurov, Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation – 9 points.
- Elena Pchelina, Director of the Department of Education of the Tula Region – 8 points.
- Alexander Lomovtsev, the head of the Tula Rospotrebnadzor – 7 points.
- Vladimir Putin, President of the Russian Federation – 5 points.
- Olga Slyusareva, the head of the city of Tula – 3 points.
- Olga Gremyakova, Andrey Filippov – 2 points.
The Tula Media – Ten project is based on daily content analysis of regional network publications. The sample of media included in the monitoring was based on open data on site traffic and the number of unique users on the liveinternet.ru portal. The editors carry out quantitative and qualitative measurements with a weekly summing up. 1 point in the presented rating corresponds to one mention of a person in one media. Qualitative indicators are also taken into account when candidates’ scores are equal: a variety of reasons for mentioning in the media and working with residents are preferable in the final determination of a place in the rating.