Chicken Pad Thai is a delicious, easy-to-cook version of the restaurant’s top pick that takes hardly half an hour to prepare, and the ingredients which are used in the recipe you probably already have in your kitchen. The ground chicken in the recipe blends well with the rice noodles and other flavors. However, boneless, skinless halal organic chicken breasts can be substituted.
This is a super simple halal organic meat dinner with incredible flavor. Chicken Pad Thai with tender, flavorful rice noodles, a drizzle of chicken pieces and eggs, bean sprouts and other healthy vegetables, and crushed peanuts on top is the most delicious combination you can think of.
Table Of Contents
Ingredients for Chicken Pad Thai
- Rice Noodles 8 oz
- Extra-virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons, divided
- Ground Chicken 1 lb. (or chicken breasts)
- Red Pepper 1 medium (thinly sliced)
- Carrots 1 cup (thinly sliced)
- Garlic 2 cloves minced
- Eggs 1-2 ( lightly beaten)
- Bean Sprouts 1/2 cup
Ingredients for Sauce
- Fish Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Light Brown Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Creamy Peanut Butter 2 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Spicy Chili-Garlic Sauce 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Lime Juice 1 tablespoon
Now let us get cooking.
- Soak the rice noodles (estimate is 20-25 minutes)for sautéing per package directions, and drain the noodles.
- All the while, heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. After adding the chicken and red pepper, cook until the ground chicken and red pepper strips are nearly cooked through, about 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally and splitting up the ground meat.
- Next, add the carrots and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the carrots are softened and the chicken is fully done.
- In the same pan, make a small space for the eggs. Stir until the eggs are scrambled and cooked, then fold the remaining chicken and vegetables.
- While the egg is cooking, whisk together the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir in the drained rice noodles, sauce, and bean sprouts. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the rice noodles are al dente and everything has heated through.
- Serve right away with desired garnishes and toppings.
You can top the Chicken Pad Thai with any of these toppings per your taste.
Chopped dry roasted peanuts, chopped fresh cilantro, and sliced green onions.
Suppose you want to make this Chicken Pad Thai into a better and healthier recipe or a low-carb variant. The rice noodles can then be replaced with spiralized zucchini.
Pad Thai Chicken is a scrumptious combination of flavors. At the same time, you can tempt your taste buds with the nutty, salty, and slightly sweet flavors of Chicken Pad Thai. It is a healthy meal because it contains a variety of healthy ingredients such as rice noodles, meat, vegetables, and eggs.
Try this easy chicken Pad Thai recipe the next time you want to change up the flavors in your kitchen and get a taste of Thailand.
Enjoy Chicken Pad Thai !!!!