A married couple died in a fire near Astrakhan

Photo of author

By admin

In the city of Kharabali, Astrakhan region, there was a large fire in a residential building. Two people died, a husband and a wife. Their children, 8 and 10 years old, managed to escape.

As “Astrakhan-24” writes with reference to the regional Investigative Directorate of the TFR, the fire occurred late in the evening on August 12. The family, which was considered dysfunctional, drank alcohol with a guest in a residential building. A fire started in the room due to a short circuit in the electrical wiring.

The guest and the children managed to run out into the street, but the 44-year-old owner of the house and his 43-year-old wife could not get out, because they were in the farthest room. They inhaled carbon monoxide and burned down.

The total area of ​​the fire was 40 sq. m. It was extinguished by 6 rescuers and two pieces of equipment.

On August 13, a major fire was reported in the Ryabinushka village in Naberezhnye Chelny. The total area of ​​the fire was 400 sq. m. There is one victim.

Leave a Comment