Verification is carried out on the fact of gas poisoning of two men in the Saratov region

Photo of author

By admin

The Investigative Committee of the Saratov Region is conducting an investigation into the death of two men in the village of Piterka. Their bodies were found by a postman on the evening of February 10, according to the Investigative Directorate of the TFR in the region.

According to preliminary data, on Wednesday evening, a woman postman brought a pension to a 67-year-old villager, but no one came to her knock on the door. The woman called her neighbor and entered the house with him. On the floor, they found the owner of the house and his 60-year-old acquaintance, writes Vzglyad-info news agency.

The police officers who arrived at the scene did not record traces of violent death on the bodies of pensioners. According to preliminary data, the cause of death of men was poisoning with carbon monoxide. At the time of the arrival of the postman, the gas stove was turned on in the house, and the house itself was heavily overheated. The chimney damper (device for shutting off gases. – Ed.) Was closed.

According to experts, the men died about three days ago. Other circumstances of the incident are being established. Checking in progress.

On February 7, four people, including a child, were poisoned with gas in an apartment in the city of Shchelkovo near Moscow. According to preliminary data, three people died, including a minor.

Leave a Comment