In Sakhalin, the investigative committee opened a criminal case into the death of two spouses in their apartment. Two residents of Okha gasped for several hours, but did not even understand what was happening.
A 54-year-old woman and a 56-year-old man died in their apartment on the street of 60 years of the USSR. The Investigative Committee will establish the reasons and circumstances of their death, as well as find out who was responsible for the quality and safety of gas equipment in the house.
According to the local Telegram channel “State of emergency Sakhalin”, according to preliminary data, the couple died due to a faulty gas water heater. Local media also added that the man called the ambulance and the Ministry of Emergencies several times. When the rescuers arrived, no one opened the door for them. And then they spent several hours deciding whether to break it. When they got inside, they found bodies, and next to them – pressure pills.