How to draw up documents for calculating a pension for citizens of the Russian Federation living in Germany

Photo of author

By admin

The Pension Fund of the Russian Federation deals with the registration of pensions for Russian citizens, regardless of their place of residence. Living outside the Russian Federation, you can use the service bureau MK-Services to issue in the consular offices of the Russian Federation some supporting documents necessary for the accrual and further payment of the assigned pension.

To apply for a pension, you must collect the following package of documents:

► Application for the appointment of a pension
► Application for payment of a pension on the territory of the Russian Federation.
► Valid international passport
► Labor book
► Certificate of average monthly earnings for 5 years of continuous employment before January 1, 2002
► Certificate of the date of departure for permanent residence and his place of residence abroad.
►Copy of a German document confirming the legality of the applicant’s stay in the Federal Republic of Germany
► Original and copy of military ID (for men)
► Original and copy of marriage / divorce certificate, birth certificates of children (for women)

MK Services will help you quickly and professionally make and certify the necessary copies at the consulate of the Russian Federation, as well as, if necessary, certify the correct translation of marriage certificates or change of surname.

We will help you complete pension applications, collect a complete package of documents and deliver it directly to the Pension Fund of Russia. Contact us on the multichannel telephone 069 99 99 80 96.

Germany says this:

Half of Germany’s low-wage workers on the borderline of the living wage

New radical restriction in Germany: meeting up to two people from another family

Germany: Increased benefits will be paid in 2021

Germany: € 4 million extra for climate protection

Leave a Comment