A married couple died in a fire in the Astrakhan region

Photo of author

By admin

Tragic accident

Yesterday in the city of Kharabali at about 10 pm on Gagarin Street, house 25, a fire broke out in a residential building. The press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations reported that the fire quickly spread over the one-story building, covering an area of ​​40 square meters. meters. The interior decoration and the roof of the house were on fire. 2 units of equipment and 6 firemen quickly arrived at the scene of the fire. However, it was not possible to do without victims.

The Investigative Committee opened an inquiry into the death of a married couple in the fire. As it became known, a 45-year-old man and a 44-year-old woman drank alcohol with their acquaintance, in the house, in addition to adults, there were also two children. There was a short circuit on the porch, the building was engulfed in fire. The children and the guest were able to get out of the burning house, the spouses were less fortunate – they were poisoned by carbon monoxide.

The circumstances of the tragedy are being established.

Leave a Comment