A man died in a fire in a private house in Saratov

Photo of author

By admin

In Saratov, a man died in a fire in a private house on the 3rd Vyselochnaya. A check has been organized, the press service of the regional Investigative Directorate of the TFR reports.

The fire took place on Friday afternoon, November 20, in a residential area opposite the Resurrection cemetery. The fire was noticed by local residents and caused by the Ministry of Emergency Situations, writes IA “Vzglyad-info”.

When inspecting the scene after extinguishing, a human body was found. It turned out to be the 61-year-old owner of the house.

It is assumed that the fire source is in the living room where the deceased was found. According to the preliminary version, an electric stove could have caused the fire.

The circumstances of the incident are being established. Investigative Committee conducts an inspection, based on the results of which a decision will be made to initiate a criminal case.

Earlier on November 20, it was reported that the bodies of two men were found during the extinguishing of a fire in a private house in the Samara region. Experts establish the causes of the fire and the identity of the victims.

Leave a Comment