Happiest Minds Technologies Limited is aBangalore based IT service provider. It is a Mindful IT company that facilitates digital transformation for technology providers and businessesby delivering great customer experiences, business proficiency, and actionable insights. The company’s business is divided into three categories: Digital Business Service, Infrastructure and Management Security Service, and Product Engineering Service.
Read also : SW418 .
Some of the company’s major revenue-producing verticals are Edutech, Hitech, Banking and Financial Services, Travel, Media and Entertainment, which constitute about 25.6%, 18.2%, 16.4% and 13.6%, respectively.Happiest Minds is a large-cap company and,as of August 16, 2021,has had a market cap of Rs. 20,487.53 crore.
The companycame out with an Initial Public Offering and, on September 17, 2020, was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange with the number 543227 and the symbol HAPPSTMNDS, respectively. Today, the Happiest Minds share price is approximately Rs. 1,386.80.
Here are some reasons you should invest in Happiest Minds share:
- Happiest Minds have approximately 150 active customers.
- The company has a global presence in many countries.
- The company had 3,228 employees as of March 31, 2021, which also included contractual employees.
- About 24.5% of permanent employees are women.
- In the Financial Year (FY) 2020-21, Happiest Minds had acquired about 100% ownership interest in Precision Global Systems Inc., which was in effect from January 1, 2021.
- The company also has a subsidiary named Happiest Minds Inc. USA, which they wholly own.
- As of March 31, 2021, the company’s promoters held about 53.25% of the Happiest Mind share price, while the public held 25%.
- The company’s foreign institutional investors and NRIs held approximately 9.30% shares. In comparison, the others held the remaining balance of 12.45% shares which include Mutual Funds and Banks (7.38%), Clearing Members (0.41%), Body Corporate (2.65%) and Trust (0.01%).
- Happiest Minds Technologies Limited has a total of 14.69 crore shares as outstanding as of June 30, 2021.
- The company reported a total income of Rs. 773.41 crore for March 2021.
- The company also reported a net profit in the March of 2020.
- As of August 16, 2021, Happiest Minds share price NSE closed at Rs. 1,395 and returned approximately 246% in the previous months.
- The company is efficient in managing assets to generate profits.
- Happiest Minds is a low debt company.
So, now that you are aware of the company and its stocks begin your investment today!
For disclaimer and detailed report, click here:
Read Also: avple