Voting will last until May 30.
In the Tula region and throughout Russia, voting began within the framework of the project “Formation of a comfortable urban environment” of the national project “Housing and Urban Environment”. This is reported by the regional government.
Tula residents can vote using the link until May 30. This portal contains design projects for the improvement of public spaces in 10 municipalities.
This will affect the following objects:
- a park in the Petrovsky microdistrict in Aleksin;
- Chernobyl square in Bogoroditsk;
- workout zone in Sovetsky lane in the Tsentralny microdistrict in Donskoy;
- public garden named after Myasishchev in Efremov;
- the pedestrian zone on Michurin Street in Kimovsk;
- workout zone on Lev Tolstoy Street in Kireevsk;
- park named after the 60th anniversary of the USSR in Novomoskovsk;
- Youth Boulevard in Tula;
- Railwaymen park in Uzlovaya;
- square in honor of the 40th anniversary of the founding of the city of Shchekino.
According to the source, there are two design projects for each space, one of which will be chosen by the residents of the area. It is he who will subsequently be implemented. Tula people can vote in only one space.
According to Alexei Dyumin, the regional government will continue to do everything to make the Tula land better and more comfortable. The Governor stressed that the decision to transform these territories will remain for the residents.
Regional Minister of Housing and Public Utilities Oleg Dyuchkov added that the voting platform will allow residents to contribute to the improvement of spaces. Citizens over 14 years old can participate in the voting.
Design projects that will gain a large number of votes will be implemented already in 2022.
More interesting things here.