If you’re feeling a little bit tired of the routine this past week, visiting Dana point is definitely the one place you should go! It’s a perfect weekend getaway from life’s stresses and worries. Think camping, wine tasting, shopping and more!
Dana’s point lies on the coast of Southern California, a region that is rich with places to visit and see. As you make your way around the town there are many things a person needs for a perfect weekend spot-a picnic basket, lunch bag, plenty of sunscreens and the time. If you want to plan a perfect weekend with your family consider the dana point picnic area and make your weekend memorable.
Travel to Dana Point
Travelling to Dana Point is a great way to enjoy a beautiful weekend in California. There are many activities to do such as hiking, biking, swimming, and whale watching. The town also has an array of restaurants and shops.
If you’re looking for a weekend getaway that’s centrally located in Orange County, it is the perfect spot. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach or explore the arts and culture scene, Dana Point has something for everyone.
Here are five tips for spending the perfect weekend:
- Visit the outlet malls – Dana Point is home to two major outlet malls – The Outlets at Orange and The Outlets at Mission Viejo – both of which offer a wide variety of brands at great prices. If you’re looking for an exclusive shopping experience, head to The Outlets at Orange; if you’re after a more casual shopping experience, try The Outlets at Mission Viejo. Either way, you’ll be sure to find what you need at a fraction of the cost of retail stores in other locations.
- Sample local cuisine – Dana Point isn’t just known for its stunning coastline; it’s also home to some of Orange County’s most talented chefs. Head to one of Dana Point’s many restaurants to enjoy a delicious dining experience that will leave you feeling satisfied without breaking the bank. From Asian to Californian cuisine, there’s sure to be something on the menu that meets your
Things You Need To Know
- If you’re looking to spend the perfect weekend, you’ll need to pack a bag full of essentials.
- There are plenty of things to do, whether you’re interested in exploring the local coastline or taking in some museums.
- And if you’re looking for something a little more active, there are plenty of activities available, from biking to hiking and surfing.
- You’ll also want to make sure to enjoy some delicious food– from sushi to pizza, there’s something for everyone!
How To Spend The Perfect Weekend?
This weekend, head to Dana Point for some fun in the sun. Here are ways to kick off your weekend in style:
- Catch a concert at the Pacific Playhouse. The lineup this weekend includes Train, Tegan and Sara, and Sheryl Crow.
- Take a walk on the beach. is known for its beautiful sand and cobblestone beaches, perfect for a lazy stroll while listening to your favourite tunes on your mp3 player.
- Visit ne of the town’s many boutiques and antique stores. From silk scarves to painted collector’s bowls, Dana Point has something for everyone shopping in its charming boutiques.
- Enjoy an artsy show at the Surfside Theater. Catch a play like “The Glass Menagerie” or “Waiting For Godot” before enjoying a bite at one of the many local restaurants in town.
- Spend some time with friends at one of the town’s lively bars and restaurants, like Rockin Java or Booby Trap Grill & Bar, where you can taste local artisanal cuisine and