Do you work on a computer every day? If the answer is yes, you will create a lot of data on your PC. After a period of use, there will be a bulk of files, folders, programs, etc. on your PC. Are you looking for an effective way to back up your PC data? After comparing, cloud backup is the most suitable choice.
Advantages of Cloud Backup for PC
Table Of Contents
Cloud backup has become more and more popular nowadays. What are the outstanding strengths and highlights of it? Let’s talk about the advantages of cloud backup for your PC.
Once you backup PC to cloud, you can find some shining points in it.
- Cloud backup service will protect your PC data away from all local disasters, system crashes, virus attacks, computer failures, and more local accidents.
- After creating a cloud backup, you can restore your PC data from the cloud easily if you encounter data loss.
- Your PC data can be accessed on any device instead of carrying traditional storage devices everywhere.
- You are allowed to change the cloud storage space in your account by paying for different subscription plans.
- Cloud backup service often provides comprehensive backup and sync features.
- If you delete PC data after creating backups, there will be more available space on your local disk.
Best Choice for Backup PC to Cloud
If you want an easy-to-use cloud service to backup PC to cloud, the following part may help you a lot. We will discuss one of the best choices for PC cloud backup – a free cloud backup service called CBackup.
CBackup comes from a company named AOMEI, which has worked for data security protection for many years. Thus, you do not need to worry about PC data safety in the product.
CBackup can integrate with all versions of Windows operating systems including Windows 10, 11, 8, 7, and XP. If you are a Windows user, you can get a free cloud backup desktop client on your computer to make your backups easier.
In CBackup, you can not only backup PC to cloud, but also try some other cloud features for free. Here is a brief introduction of them.
- Backup PC to public cloud: This feature can help you backup PC to cloud including many mainstream cloud drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc. quickly and easily.
- Backup PC to CBackup Cloud: CBackup gives each CBackup account 10GB of free cloud storage in its CBackup Cloud. You can backup PC to CBackup Cloud to enjoy such a free cloud space.
- Sync PC to public cloud: In addition to backup, you can also sync PC to cloud via CBackup.
- Combine cloud storage: This feature can let you enjoy unlimited online backup space for your PC data by merging unlimited cloud drive accounts together into a combined cloud.
- Cloud to cloud backup or sync: In CBackup, you can transfer or backup PC between different cloud drive accounts on one interface, instead of switching from one page to another page.
- Unlimited backup versions: CBackup will save each version of your PC backup, which allows you to restore your data to any version.
As a nice cloud backup service, CBackup receives a lot of reviews from authoritative websites. You can see many of them say that CBackup is professional, efficient, and safe.
Tip: How Backup PC to Cloud with CBackup
Both the interface and operation steps of CBackup are quite simple. You can refer to these simple guides here to create a backup from PC to cloud directly.
You can download and set up the CBackup desktop application on your PC. Sign up for a CBackup account and log into it.
1. Hit the Storage tab. Choose a cloud drive to save your PC data and select Authorize Now to give CBackup authorization to your cloud drive account.
2. Press the Backup button > Backup PC to Public Cloud.
3. Select any data from your PC as the backup source. Next, choose a cloud drive account to be the backup destination.
4. Finally, hit the Start Backup button to backup PC to cloud at a high speed directly.
On this page, we have introduced the best free backup software from different aspects. And you can refer to the simple operation steps in the post to back up your PC to cloud at once, which will protect your PC data better and make your backup easier.