Dead zones in your house can be frustrating. Getting to the living room for streaming Netflix or amazon series and finding that you can’t connect to your home WiFi network. Argh! Or that spot in the kitchen when we play a YouTube video on how to make the KFC style chicken.
The best solution to get WiFi everywhere in your house is Netgear WiFi range extender. To help you select the best Netgear WiFi range extender for you, we are sharing this guide with you.
Which Netgear WiFi Range Extender Is The Best?
- Netgear AC1200 WiFi Range Extender
- AC1200 supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi signals.
- Connects up to 5-6 wired devices at a time via Ethernet
- Supports WPS for easy and hassle-free Netgear extender setup
Netgear N300 WiFi Range Extender
- Extends 2.4 GHz wireless signals in every corner of your house
- Connects 1-2 wired devices only via Ethernet connection
Netgear AC1200 Extender – Essential Edition
- Big brother of Netgear AC1200 WiFi range extender. It supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi connections
- No USB connectors and 1 Ethernet port
Netgear AC750 WiFi Range Extender
- AC750 extender supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless signal
- Allow only 1 Ethernet/ wired device to connect to the extender’s WiFi
- No USB port
The list doesn’t end here. There are several different options more that you can select. But before choosing the best WiFi range extender for your home or office, first make sure that what fits in your budget.
Netgear Nighthawk X6S Tri-Band WiFi Mesh Extender (EX8000)
The Netgear EX8000 extender is capable of covering the dead zones in your home with strong WiFi signals, from garage to your backyard.
- Supports FastLane3 Technology
- Delivers up to 3 Gbps speeds
- 4K video streaming
- Nighthawk app makes the installation of the device easy. The app runs on any iOS or Android device.
- www.mywifiext.net setup wizard also makes the installation of the extender effortless.
Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 WiFi Range Extender (EX7300)
Your router maybe unable to cover your home with strong and secure WiFi signals. So, to get better WiFi in every nook and cranny of your house, you might consider Netgear EX7300 extender.
- EX7300 can extend any 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz WiFi network range up to 2200 – 750 Mbps
- Supports Fastlane technology
- Connects multiple wired and wireless devices at the same time
- WPS capable that means the installation of the device can easily be dome with a simple push of a button.
- Installation of EX7300 extender can also be done using the Nighthawk app or accessing the mywifiext.net setup wizard on any Android device or Window computer.
Netgear Nighthawk 8-Stream WiFi 6 Mesh Extender (EAX80)
If you are looking for a device that can deliver fastest WiFi speeds ever, the EZX80 extender is worth looking into. This powerful mesh extender can deliver the WiFi speeds of up to 6 Gbps.
- Supports latest generation of WiFi 6 technology
- 802.11ac standard
- Equipped with four (4) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Auto-sensing technology and one USB3.0 port
- This WiFi mesh extender has a WPS button that lets you connect your wired and wireless to your home network securely and effortlessly.
Netgear Nighthawk WiFi 6 4-Stream Extender (EAX20)
This WiFi mesh extender is meant for internet lovers.
- WiFi 6 standard provides better performance in congested areas
- EAX20 can provide 4x more device capacity than WiFi 5 extender.
- Another amazing feature of this WiFi mesh extender – it simultaneously broadcast up to 0.6 Gbps in 2.4 GHz band and up to 1.2 Gbps in 5 GHz band.
- Combined throughput up to 1.8 Gbps
- Uses Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
Netgear 4-Stream WiFi 6 Mesh Extender (EAX15)
The Netgear EAX15 is an elegant wall-plug extender that can easily connect with your home router. Despite EAX15 is small in size, it can easily handle 4K streaming, online gaming and high-definition video calls.
- Single Ethernet port
- Auto-sensing technology
- Nighthawk app and mywifiext setup wizard makes installation easy
If you need more options for the same, get in touch with our experts now.