If you’re wondering what the first colour of your blog is, it’s yellow. It’s comfortable and cheerful, yet at the same time beautiful and intriguing. Picking yellow as the primary colour of your blog might help attract readers to your work!
Yellow is a Color for Creativity
Table Of Contents
In the world of creativity, yellow is often considered a colour that inspires new ideas. Several great yellow app icons can help spur your creative side, so take a look and see which inspires you the most!
While there isn’t necessarily one “best” Yellow App Icon for creativity, these five selections are all fantastic examples of how vibrant colours should be used in the design. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to get inspired or just want fun and colourful inspiration, these icons will have you thinking creatively!
- The Crayon by Mikhail Baryshnikov – This cheerful yellow crayon icon is perfect for anyone who loves to play with colours and create new designs.
- The Camera by Pavel Vlasov – This simple camera icon is perfect for capturing memories and creating artistry.
- The Paintbrush by Igor Solomatin – This bright brush icon is perfect for artists of all levels who love to paint and dabble in creative concepts.
- The Pencil by Jason Santa Maria – This sleek pencil icon is perfect for taking notes and brainstorming ideas.
- The Ballpoint Pen by Andrey Kuzmin – This classic ballpoint pen icon is a great way to represent writing and communication skills in your designs.
Apple Maps Icon
As we all know, the new iOS 11 comes with a redesigned App Store and icons for many apps. And one of the new icons is for Apple Maps.
Now, if you’re like me, you always use Apple Maps. I’m sure I’ve used it more than any other app on my phone. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to make it look better. So, here are some awesome yellow icons you can use to spruce up your Apple Maps experience:
1) A bright yellow sunburst – This icon is perfect if you want something light and airy. It’s also great if you want to add a little bit of sunshine to your day.
2) A cheerful yellow smiley face – If you’re after laughter, this icon is perfect for you! It’s cheerful and happy, and it’ll put a smile on your face every time you use it.
3) A sleek yellow pencil – This icon is great if you need something to help you take notes or plan your day. It’s simple but stylish and will look great in any environment.
Pinterest is a great resource for finding creative ideas. One of the best features is the icon library. You can find icons for all sorts of projects, from recipes to DIYs to party ideas. Here are some of our favourite yellow app icons to inspire your creative side:
- A yellow sun with rays: This icon is perfect for a summer project or party.
- A cheerful yellow smiley face: Use this icon to show your happiness and optimism.
- A sunny yellow beach towel: Show off your vacation photos with this cheerful icon!
- A stack of colourful books: This book-themed icon is perfect for studying or reading inspiration.
- A bright yellow umbrella: Stay dry in the rain with this cheerful umbrella icon!
There are many great yellow app icons to inspire your creative side. Here are some of our favourites:
Snapchat is a popular messaging app with over 150 million users. It’s simple to use, fun and allows you to share photos and videos with your friends.
One of the great things about Snapchat is its massive library of user-generated content. It means there are many yellow icons you can use to inspire your creative side. Here are some of our favourites:
1) Yellow sun icon: This yellow sun icon is perfect for summertime photos and videos. It’s cheerful, happy and stylish all at the same time.
2) Yellow heart icon: This yellow heart icon is a great way to show your love for someone else. It’s sweet and romantic, making it perfect for Valentine’s Day photos and videos.
3) Yellow star icon: This yellow star icon is perfect for adding sparkle to your photos and videos. It’s playful, fun and eye-catching all at the same time.
When designing an app, it’s always important to stick with a consistent colour scheme. And what better way to do that than by using some of the most famous icons on YouTube?
Here are five yellow icons that can help inspire your creative side:
- The hamburger icon is probably the most well-known YouTube icon, and for a good reason. Not only does it look delicious, but it’s also versatile enough to be used in different contexts.
- The thumbs-up icon – Another classic design that can be used in various contexts, especially online social media platforms.
- The stop sign icon – A simple yet iconic design that is used in various contexts, such as warning users about potential dangers or stopping something from happening.
- The play button icon – Possibly one of the most famous icons on YouTube and perfect for highlighting videos or content within an app.
- The subscribe button icon – Used to engage people to subscribe to a particular channel or blog, this icon is perfect for any app-related content.
The best yellow icons to inspire your creative side! As a designer, you know that creating a practical and appealing design can be difficult. But with the right tools and inspiration, it’s easy to get started. Above information has provided you with some of the best yellow icons to help jumpstart your creativity. Whether you need new ideas for your website or just want to boost your creativity overall, these icons will help get you started. So if you’re looking for some productive inspiration, check out our list of the best yellow icons!