How many cigarettes do you smoke everyday? Have you been trying to quit smoking for a long time? Smoking is difficult to break because of a chemical substance called nicotine in cigarettes and other tobacco products. Nicotine is highly addictive and damages blood vessels and nerves in the body.
People usually consume substances like tobacco, hash through cigarettes, cigars and hookahs(waterpipe). The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has estimated that around 480,000 deaths occur each year in the U.S due to smoking. Smoking is a major cause behind lung cancer, almost 90% of lung cancer deaths are due to excessive smoking.
The World Health Organization says that tobacco consumption kills around 8 million people worldwide every year, out of which 1.2 million deaths occur due to secondhand smoke exposure. In addition, smoking is highly injurious to health and affects almost every organ in the body. For example, smoking can lead to cancer, heart diseases, stroke, lung cancer and diabetes.
Think Twice before you start smoking, smoking can cause premature death and reduce life expectancy by at least 10 years. Smoking can also lead to some erection difficulties due to shrunk and narrowed blood vessels in the body. Medicine like Fildena 100 and Viagra are commonly used to treat problems in getting an erection.
What Are the Harmful Effects of Smoking?
Almost 16 million people in the United States live with chronic diseases caused by excessive smoking. The long-term effects of smoking can be life-threatening and result in the development of chronic diseases. Some of the significant harmful effects of smoking are as follows.
- Cancer: Harmful chemicals released in the bloodstream through smoking damage the DNA of the cells. Unrepaired damage to the cells leads to the formation of cancer cells in the body. A single cigarette consists of 600 chemicals that ignite more than 7000 harmful chemicals most of which are cancer causing chemicals. A chronic illness like cancer can significantly reduce the quality of life. Men who start facing issues in getting erected during an intercourse can take tablets like Fildena 100 and Viagra.
- Chronic respiratory system: Smoking is directly linked to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease which causes obstructed airflow from the lungs. Smoking damages the airways and the small air sacs (alveoli) found in the lungs and increases the chances of asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Heart diseases: Smoking increases the risk of heart attack, stroke, and other cardiovascular diseases due to the thickening of blood and clot formation in veins and arteries.
People finding it hard to get and stay erect due to the body’s reduced blood supply can take pills like Fildena 100 and Viagra that are known to treat erectile difficulty.
Smokers are 30 to 40% more likely to develop type 2 diabetes than people who do not smoke. The presence of nicotine in cigarettes affects the sensitivity to insulin in the body, and one might become insulin resistant. Chronic disease like diabetes can damage blood vessels in the body and one may become more prone to face erectile difficulty. Replying on tablets such as Fildena 100 and Viagra to get an erection can be useful.
- Fertility: Excessive smoking can lower your sperm count and damage the quality of sperms. It can get difficult for a person to conceive if they have a habit of smoking excessively. One might even find it hard to maintain healthy physical relationships due to smoking. One can think of taking medicine like Fildena 100 and Viagra if any difficulty in getting an erection arises.
- Weekend immune system: Smoking can affect the blood circulation in the body and make the immune system less efficient in fighting diseases and infections. Exposure to chemicals like nicotine, cyanide and tar through smoking increases various health risks for an individual.
- Vision problems: Research studies have shown that smoking increases the risk of cataract and age-related macular degeneration. Other common vision-related diseases arising from smoking can be glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and dry eye syndrome.
Exposure to smoking in early teen years can make it extremely difficult to quit smoking. One should still try every possible way to avoid smoking. In today’s time there are many ways to manage such an addiction. Medical professionals may recommend taking medicine, therapy, and support groups to get rid of the smoking habit. People who start facing difficulties in getting erected can be prescribed with pills like Viagra and Fildena 100.
But do not take medicine like Fildena 100 and Viagra on your own, consulting a doctor before taking such pills is important. Knowing all the possible side effects before taking any medicine can prove to be prudent.