The Russians talked about the routes of travel for the May holidays

Photo of author

By admin

Most of the Russians who travel for the May holidays will travel to Moscow, St. Petersburg and Sochi. This is evidenced by the results of a survey conducted by travel planning service OneTwoTrip, RT reports.

So, at present, air tickets have already been purchased with a flight to the Russian capital at the beginning of May – 25% of orders have been issued, 12.2% of Russian tourists are planning to visit the city on the Neva, and 7.1% are planning to visit the Black Sea resort. Simferopol – 5% and Kaliningrad – 4% are also popular.

By train, the Russians, in addition to Moscow and St. Petersburg, will travel to Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan and Rostov-on-Don.

In addition, 77% of those surveyed indicated that they would look for last-minute deals if they were unable to book something in advance.

In general, only 15% of respondents agree to rest at home, the remaining 85% are inclined to travel.

A total of 3060 people took part in the survey.

Earlier, on April 8, Russian tour operators talked about ways to save money on vacation during the May holidays. According to them, it is possible to find inexpensive hotels for this period even in Sochi and Crimea, choosing less popular places.