A press conference is being held at the press center of the Izvestia Information Center on the topic: “Prospects and Opportunities for Motor-Vehicle Tourism in Russia on the Eve of the May Holidays.”
Where to go by car and how to choose a route for the May holidays? What to pack for a safe road trip? What are the advantages of auto tourism over other types of tourism? How much does it cost to rent a motorhome and in which cities can it be done? The most popular routes for auto travel are described by:
– Sergey Lobarev, President of the National Association of Automobile Tourism and Caravanning;
– Elena Mikheeva, Deputy Minister – Director of the Tourism Department of the Ministry of Investment Policy of the Novgorod Region;
– Nadezhda Vyskubova, Deputy Minister of Tourism of the Tver Region;
– Dmitry Svishchev, member of the State Duma Committee on Physical Culture, Sports, Tourism and Youth Affairs;
– Pavel Sadchikov, Member of the Board of the National Association of Automobile Tourism and Caravanning; Lecturer at the Department of Automotive Tourism, Moscow State Technical University.