Severe fire in Tver: the house of a volunteer of the initiative group burned down

Photo of author

By admin

On the evening of April 29, in the village named after Krupskaya on 2nd Yuzhny Proezd Street, a fire broke out in a residential building where two families lived. This was reported by eyewitnesses, the photo was published in the “Emergency. Tver” group.

The house burned down completely, according to Tverskiye Vedomosti. Residents of one half were unable to take anything with them, not even documents and warm clothes. Residents of the second half managed to take some of the things.

Fortunately, there were no human casualties. It turned out that Natalia’s family from the animal protection initiative group lived in this house. They were the ones who failed to save any of their belongings from the fire. They also had cats and dogs at home, while it is known that only two dogs were saved, the fate of the rest is being clarified. According to some reports, the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the electrical wiring.

The Ministry of Emergency Situations has not yet reported the details of the incident.

The Initiative Group adds that now the rescued animals need overexposure. For those who can help, call 8 900 110 63 22 (Natalya).