The data was published by the Department of Labor and Employment of the Tula Region.
The Department of Labor and Employment of the Tula Region has published information on popular and highly paid vacancies in Tula. The data can be found in the official group on the VKontakte social network.
So, the TOP-3 in-demand vacancies in Tula include:
- a driver of a car (of various categories) with a salary of 12,792 to 80,000 rubles,
- an engineer (of various specializations) with a salary of 14,200 to 100,000 rubles,
- a locksmith (of various specializations) with a salary of 12,792 to 70,000 rubles.
At the same time, the list of the highest paid vacancies is as follows:
- chief specialist (in the field of production) up to 150,000 rubles,
- programmer up to 110,000 rubles,
- engineer up to 100,000 rubles.
Also for residents of the city of Tula 7,159 vacancies are relevant. And 6,505 people were recognized as unemployed. We will remind, earlier “MK in Tula” talked about the in-demand vacancies in the Shchekino district of the Tula region.
More interesting things here.