On the night of May 1–2, the Holy Fire will be delivered to St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region from the Jerusalem Church of the Holy Sepulcher. From Moscow, according to the Fund for Assistance to the Development of the Leningrad Region, the lamp will be delivered by the deputy of the Legislative Assembly of the Leningrad Region Sergey Konyaev.
First, he will bring the lamp with the Holy Fire to the Kazan Cathedral. After that, the Holy Fire will be delivered to the following temples:
- Holy Trinity Alexander Nevsky Lavra,
- St. Petersburg Novodevichy Convent,
- Gatchina Cathedral of the Holy Apostle
- Paul, Gatchina Cathedral of the Intercession,
- the temple of St. Prince Vladimir of the city of Kommunar
- the temple of St. Alexis, Metropolitan of Moscow and All Russia (the village of Taitsy),
- Church of the Holy Martyr John the Warrior (Maloe Verevo village),
- Church of St. Alexander Nevsky (Alexandrovka village)
- temple of the Kazan Mother of God (Vyritsa)
- the Church of the Presentation of the Most Holy Theotokos in the Temple (Pudost village) and others.