Screen recording at some point was not easy for me. I felt it very difficult when I have to share the recording on my screen, especially for a person who has to regularly involve in recording screens to make their work easy, like software testers, web developers who have to record screen to work with bugs and functionalities of software’s and webs. Hence, they need a solid and reliable screen recorder.
I was also in the same state while looking for a good screen recorder before I got this IObit screen recorder. This software is easy to use and the best thing it is free of cost. I bought and have used hundreds of software’s before trying this software for screen recording. Most of them work slow and does not properly record the screen, and some were typical, and I found it difficult to use. After a long search and taking into my friend’s suggestion, I tried this software, IObit Screen Recorder, and you won’t be imaging what my experience was. Before using this software, I didn’t rely on the screen recorders available online, but that day, I was impressed by the software’s qualities and features.
The best part of this software is that it allowed me to record a specific part of my screen which no other software allowed me. The other best thing was that this software was free, unlike other software which charge and are of no worth. This free screen recorder made me more curious to try this. There were so many reasons other than these I would love to use this software in my daily work.
Table Of Contents
The top reason why you must try
- Using this software, you can cut, split or trim the video.
- If you want to make your screen recording customized, you can use click effects, animations and other video effects.
- Unlike other software’s, it supports a microphone and speaker as well, so it will record the sound and the videos.
- Using the software, you can simultaneously take the screenshots.
- The best thing about this software is that there no watermark on your video, which makes your videos displays a bad and unimpressive, over that you can create as much long video you want.
- IObit Screen Recorder has various formats for saving the video, including MP4, AVI, MOV, GIF, FLV, MKV, TS, and many more.
- The GPU hardware technology helps you easily and efficiently use the video recording and editing function and easily share the screen recording.
IObit Screen Recorder has many versions though I installed the older one, it keeps updating with the new versions. The current version, 220.127.116.11, released on 12 – 03 – 2021, has some new updates that make it even better to use.
Updates of the new version
- Additional webcam overlay to video
- Supported full-screen HD recording for gamers
- Disable floating toolbar when recording
- Improved UI to provide high-resolution visuals in the video, which can be scaled up to 4K
- Fixed older microphone lag issues
- Supports 33 different languages
Why should you choose the IObit Screen Recorder?
There are many reasons you must try this software if you are looking for a screen recorder that is best suitable to record web conferences, online lectures, online meeting and many other recordings which you want to save for the future. You can go to this online screen recorder which is helpful and trustable software. It has a user-friendly interface which will surely give you excellent and satisfying results. For sure, in my opinion, it is one of the best choices to try it out.
You just go for this tool and try it free of cost. Try it for your different purposes.