In Oslo, 25 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide at a rave party

Photo of author

By admin

In Oslo, during a rave party, 25 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide. This was reported on Sunday, August 30, by Aftenposten.

It is noted that the party was held in a closed bunker in the St. Hanshaugen area on the night of August 30. In total, up to 200 people could participate in it. According to the local police, all these people entered the bunker illegally. It was found that carbon monoxide accumulated in the hall due to two portable power devices that worked throughout the evening and produced exhaust emissions.

As a result, 25 people felt unwell. Seven of them were already unconscious by the time the ambulance doctors arrived. They were taken to hospitals. The rest of the victims are also examined by doctors, experts assess their condition as serious, reports the TV channel “360”.

It is known that two have already been discharged. It is clarified that these two people are police officers who helped people get out into the fresh air. The remaining 23 are still in health facilities.

The police identify the organizers of the event.

In July, it was reported that a woman and her three-year-old son were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Nizhny Novgorod. The cause of the poisoning could be the simultaneous operation of the gas water heater and the stove. It is also possible that the gas equipment malfunction.

Leave a Comment