The herbal cosmetics are in very high demand because of the unique features and benefits provided by them to the people. There are several kinds of people who are interested to become herbal cosmetics products manufacturer in India so that they can avail the top-notch quality opportunities of this flourishing business. Following are the very basic steps that people need to follow so that they are able to start their own manufacturing company in India:
1. First of all, the people need to choose a very unique name for the company and it should be very much attractive as well as eye-catching.
- The people have to choose the location for the premises of the company and the factory set up should be very much ready.
- The people have to register on the GST network and they can also apply for this through online platforms.
- The company has to be registered with the registrar of companies under the companies act and then the people have to select as well as finalize the name of the brand.
- After this, several gains of requirements, fulfillment of the cosmetic license and the documents have to be fulfilled so that everything is in proper compliance with the cosmetics act in India.
- Once the people are officially the holder of cosmetic manufacturing license number, then they can start with the operations of the company.Following are some of the very basic requirements which the people have to fulfill to become cosmetic products manufacturer in India:
1. Form 31 has to be submitted to the concerned department of the government in terms of submission of license along with inspection fees through the bank challan.
- The technical staff qualification requirements have to be fulfilled and one must always hire those people who have diploma in pharmacy along with a high school certificate examination with chemistry subject specifically.
3. After this, the cosmetic factory has to be set up and one must always go with the option of setting up it in a clean and hygienic location with proper sanitary conditions. It should never be near a residential area and the place should be free from all kinds of pests. One must make sure that room should be approximately 6 feet in height with smooth and cleanable walls. There should be proper and specific arrangements for the disposal of waste water as well.
Apart from all the above-mentioned requirements, people also have to submit a list of compliance documents, for example, copy of fees receipt, appointment of the letter copy, blueprint of the layout plan, ownership papers, purchasing bills, partnership deed, incorporation certificate, memorandum of association, articles of association, NOC certificate come up state pollution control board permission letter and the site master file so that people are able to begin with their operations very easily and efficiently. Hence, fulfilling all the above-mentioned formalities and having proper tie-ups with the wholesale dealers for cosmetics is very much important in this particular industry to become successful and produce top-notch quality products.