Academics in the realm of hospitality education and training are regulated by the NCHMCT. Using your registered ID and password, you can get your NCHMCT JEE admission card from the website. The NCHM JEE exam schedule, test centre, location, and test centre instructions are all listed on the admission card. The NCHMCT JEE Exam admit card must be downloaded at least 2-3 days prior to the exam day. Furthermore, they should retain all relevant documents on hand, as well as their admit cards, in order to be prepared for the exam day.
After the exam, the NCHMCT JEE Exam Answer Key will be published here. You can get the NCHMCT JEE Exam answer key, question papers, and solutions for all sections, including Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude, Reasoning and Logical Deduction, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English Language, and Service Sector Aptitude.
Memory-based unofficial NCHMCT JEE Exam solutions are published shortly after the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE). The NCHMCT JEE Exam official answer key is compiled by NTA, and the outcome is based on it. You can compute your marks using the NCHMCT JEE Exam answer key. Then, before the result, utilize marks versus rank or a rank predictor to predict rank.
Let us understand the importance of the admit card and its requirement in the exam centre.
Table Of Contents
- 1 The Process to Download the NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- 2 How to recover password for NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- 3 What to Carry With NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- 4 What Not to Carry With NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- 5 Details That Will be Available on NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- 6 NCHMCT JEE Exam Brief Advisory
The Process to Download the NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
The NCHMCT JEE Exam admit card may be downloaded by following the methods below:
- Visit the NCHMCT JEE Exam’s official website.
- Click the link to download the admit card on the homepage.
- The login window appears, and candidates must enter their login information, such as their application number and date of birth.
- After logging in, candidates can access the download admit card link in the student dashboard. That needs to be selected.
- The computer system receives the admission card. Please print at least two copies of the admissions card.
How to recover password for NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
Candidates can retrieve their application number or password if they forget it by following the steps below:
- On the login page, click the link for ‘lost application number’ or ‘forgot password,’ as needed.
- Candidates will be needed to give some information on the following page. Completely and accurately fill in all of the fields.
- Please give the details.
- Candidates will be informed of their qualifications in a timely manner..
What to Carry With NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
Candidates must bring the following materials with them to the exam along with their admit card:
- A translucent Ballpoint Pen with a simplistic design.
- Aadhaar card, voter’s ID card, PAN card, or other legitimate government identification.
What Not to Carry With NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
The following things are not allowed to be carried out in the exam centre of the NCHMCT JEE Exam:
- Geometry or Pencil box.
- Eatables (loose or packed).
- Mobile Phone / Earphone/ Microphone/ Pager.
- Slide Rules.
- Log Tables.
- Tape Recorder.
- Electronic Watches with calculator facilities.
Details That Will be Available on NCHMCT JEE Exam Admit Card
- Roll number.
- Candidate’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth.
- Candidate’s signature.
- Candidate’s photo.
- Question paper medium.
- Exam date.
- Exam time.
- Test centre number.
- Test centre address.
- Reporting time.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Brief Advisory
Because the exam is being held during the outbreak, NTA has made several recommendations regarding the computer-based exam:
- Bring your entry card as well as the NTA-provided Self Declaration (Undertaking). Print the admittance card and the undertaking on A4 paper. Fill in the declaration as needed before heading to the exam centre.
- Transparent water bottle for personal use.
- If the individual is diabetic, sugar tablets or fruits (banana, apple, or orange) are recommended.