Crimeans promise to repair 815 multi-storey buildings this year

Photo of author

By admin

Residents of Crimea say goodbye to the heating season and await bills for overhaul

After a three-month hiatus, delivery of payment receipts for major repairs and removal of solid household waste was resumed. The tariff for charges has not changed, however, already in May debtor subscribers will pay bills using late fees.

This was announced during a press conference by the Deputy Minister of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Crimea Ismet Ablaev.

“The failure in delivery was associated with technical problems in the formation of payment documents in electronic databases,” Ismet Ablaev said. – Now people receive payment documents for January, February and March. A big request to all Crimeans: if there are errors in the invoices, contact the hot lines of service providers. They will work daily, from 9 am to 6 pm. All discrepancies in charges will be brought into line as quickly as possible.

Ismet Ablaev

None of the debtors for the past periods will receive interest charges in the April receipts. However, as noted by Anatoly Petrov, director of ANO Housing and Communal Services Control of the Republic of Crimea, the situation will change in May.

– Already in the May receipts, the debtors will be charged a penalty, – he said. – The Overhaul Fund canceled it for the period of restrictions associated with the coronavirus pandemic, but this measure is not permanent.

Anatoly Petrov.

Commenting on the level of payments received from homeowners in apartment buildings to the Capital Repair Fund, Ismet Ablaev urged Crimeans to take a more responsible approach to this. On the one hand, residents can affect the quality of life in common houses, on the other hand, hard-core defaulters cannot avoid fines.

“Contributions from homeowners in apartment buildings are only 30 percent of the Capital Repair Fund,” he said. – The remaining 70 percent comes from the federal and regional budgets.

According to the current program of overhaul of public property in apartment buildings, there are 40 regulated types of work.

“Such works are carried out taking into account the opinion of residents of houses, management companies and municipal authorities,” Ismet Ablaev said. – The work is carried out taking into account their priority. So, in 2020, repairs to varying degrees affected 331 apartment buildings with a volume of work totaling 1.1 billion rubles. For the current year, taking into account the increase in the indicator of additional state financing, repairs are planned in 815 houses for a total amount of 5.7 billion rubles. The size of the contribution for overhaul in Crimea remains the smallest in comparison with other regions of the country.

While in terms of capital repairs of the housing stock of Crimea, officials talk about plans for the current year, they are already summing up the results with regard to the 2020/2021 heating season. This time they look quite optimistic.

– Complaints from the population have decreased by about 40 percent compared to last season, – cites the chairman of the Committee of the State Council of the Republic of Crimea on housing policy and housing and communal services Alexey Gusev. – The main part of the appeals related to the activities of management companies. All problems were quickly fixed, literally in manual mode.

Alexey Gusev.

The high result of the heating season approaching the end is largely due to the high-quality preparation for it.

“Taking into account the existing water shortage in the region, the preparation for the heating season was serious with the implementation of a number of substitute measures,” Ismet Ablaev said. – Additional wells were drilled at the main boiler houses of the city of Simferopol, which ensured a decrease in water consumption from the main network. The heat supply organization purchased about 20 units of new equipment to eliminate the consequences of possible accidents on the networks.

According to the interlocutor, in the near future the municipalities will make a decision on the end of the heating season, and this will be the beginning of preparations for next winter.

“The success of the heating season depends, first of all, on local government bodies,” Anatoly Petrov said. – In recent years, there has been a positive trend. To preserve it, we go to the regions, look at the quality of preparation, go down to the basements and look at the lower wiring.

Published in the newspaper “Moskovsky Komsomolets” No. 16 of April 14, 2021

Newspaper headline:
Heat and repair bills