A group of pilgrims led by Shadzhin Lama of Kalmykia Telo Tulku Rinpoche visited the holy places of the Lagansky and Chernozemelsky regions.
A group of pilgrims, which also included the monks of the central khurul “The Golden Abode of Buddha Shakyamuni,” led by Shajin Lama of Kalmykia Telo Tulku Rinpoche, visited the Lagansky and Chernozemelsky regions of the republic, where they visited local khuruls and sacred places for Buddhists. Among them is the Chindert mound – the place of cremation of the Kalmyk Khan Donduk-Dashi (January 22, 1761), covered with legends and legends.
“A place with healing power”, “A place where Buddhas abide”, “A place of magical treatment of cattle” – this is how the people call the Chindert mound.
The monks performed a great ritual “hazr takklhn” (sangsol – Tib.), During which they made offerings to three jewels – Buddha, Dharma, Sangha, as well as all the deities and guardians of the surrounding area.