According to the portal Express, systems biologist and longevity expert from the UK Andrew Steele, in an interview with reporters, listed seven habits that can slow down the aging process of the human body.
This list includes:
– regular physical activity;
– healthy sleep;
– rejection of food additives;
– the presence in the diet of a large number of vegetables;
– control over pressure and pulse;
– maintaining dental health;
– rejection of unusual diets.
Speaking about physical activity, the specialist noted that the main thing here is not to overdo it; it is enough for a person to take 10-minute regular walks every day to get a positive effect. But excessive loads, on the contrary, can shorten life expectancy.