The Lakes is a renowned community brimming with greenery and lakes. It sets the tone for families living in the Emirate. An establishment that offers a tranquil environment away from the city, The Lakes is ideal for expats residing in Dubai. This expansive community is present in the heart of the New Dubai, which is laced with scenic walkways, peaceful parks, and landscaped gardens.
It is cleverly positioned beside other established Emaar Properties neighborhoods, such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Marina, Dubai Knowledge Park, and Dubai Internet City, proving it to be a flawless place for families and employees to settle.
Despite being in a close proximity to Sheikh Zayed Road, this classic neighborhood presents a quaint escape from the hustle bustle of Dubai.
The Lakes is composed of a myriad of 600 townhouses and villas, all set within parks, BBQ zones, kid’s playgrounds, water features, lakes, and swimming pools.
For anyone considering moving here, keep reading to learn the complete information on the district.
- Who lives here? Employees and families.
- Great for: Children, pets, and families.
- Accommodation: Modern 3 to 7 bedroom villas.
- Price tag: Moderate to costly.
- Not ideal for: Singles or people desiring city life.
- Address: Situated between The Meadows and Emirates Hills.
- In daytime: Peaceful, isolated, and quiet.
- At nighttime: Near to the city life and brimming with family living.
Table Of Contents
Public Transportation Links
As this is a gated district, there are no direct public transportation links inside.
- Damac Properties and Nakheel metro stations are both within 10 minutes away.
- The Lakes Turnoff bus stop is 5 minutes away via the RTA F31.
- Dubai Marina 1 & 2 tram lines are accessible in under 15 minutes.
- Jebel Ali is 15 minutes away.
- Dubai International Airport is 28 minutes away.
- Midriff is 35 minutes away.
- Dubai Studio City is 16 minutes away.
- Downtown Dubai is 20 minutes away.
- Dubai Marina is 11 minutes away.
Facilities and Amenities in The Lakes
For the occupants residing in The Lakes, the following communal facilities and amenities are given to the neighborhood:
- A couple of nurseries for the toddlers.
- Spinneys and Choithrams supermarket chains.
- Salon services.
- American School Dubai and GEMS Dubai American Academy are situated nearby.
- The Lakes Club.
- Highly equipped gyms, such as Fitness
- Reform Social & Grill is a famous dining option for expats.
- Shared spaces throughout the establishment.
The Lakes might be a smaller component of the Emirates Living portfolio, but it offers BBQ areas, 11 parks and swimming pools, 7 lakes, a football field, 2 tennis courts, a basketball court, games room, a squash court, and 10 shared playgrounds.
The long list of amenities available in the sub-community promotes an outdoor, healthy lifestyle. Majority of daily necessities can be accessed, and those not present at a walking distance are only some minutes away.
The Lakes is also placed between 2 top-class golf courses known as Emirates Golf Club and Montgomerie Golf Club, proving it to be an ideal haven for golf enthusiasts. If you want a nursery for your toddler, lots of nearby options are available.
The Lifestyle in The Lakes
This district reinforces a highly family-friendly lifestyle, and ultimately, can fulfill the demands of all families. With serenity, green spaces, and beautiful lake views, it is easy to forget that Dubai mainland is only a short distance away. Dubai lifestyle is very fast-paced, and resultantly, occupants in The Lakes definitely appreciate the tranquility this neighborhood has to offer.
The convenient address means that The Lakes is perfect for those who have either work or travel to other prime areas. It’s a breeze to get to and from arterial highways, such as Al Khamila Street and Sheikh Zayed Road. Therefore, it’s easy to get around without straying too far from home.
You will never be bored in The Lakes because countless entertainment activities are scattered throughout the establishment. Moreover, whether you are living with your family or alone, you will have assurance knowing that The Lakes is a very quiet and safe place to reside in.
By daytime, The Lakes is a hush-hush because employees head over to work and children are at their respective schools. The ones who stay at home enjoy the available amenities, such as gym, swimming pool, and retail stores. Inhabitants can also enjoy the peaceful energy in the daylight.
There is something for everyone when the sun sets at The Lakes. At night, the streets are busy because people return to their homes, dogs are with their owners out for a stroll, and children visit the parks to play with their friends.
You will frequently see occupants taking a stroll around so many lakes and soaking up the greenery. The restaurants available are perfect for having quality time with your loved ones.
Who Resides In The Lakes?
Villas for sale in the lakes Dubai present in this district have 2 to 7 bedrooms in which expats live with their families of all sizes. This residential project is recognized for safety, a strong sense of community, and being pet-friendly.
Properties Available for Sale and Rent
The average rental cost of properties in The Lakes are:
- A 2-bedroom villa for AED 145k.
- A 3-bedroom villa for AED 180k.
- A 4-bedroom villa for AED 240k.
- A 5-bedroom villa for AED 390k.
- A 6-bedroom villa for AED 430k.
- A 7-bedroom villa for AED 450k.
The average sale cost of the properties are:
- A 2-bedroom villa for AED 1,900,000.
- A 3-bedroom villa for AED 3,000,000.
- A 4-bedroom villa for AED 4,500,000.
- A 5-bedroom villa for AED 8,000,000.
- A 6-bedroom villa for AED 10 million.
- A 7-bedroom villa for AED 16 million.
Types Of Properties in The Lakes
A project by Emaar Properties, The Lakes displays a total of 6 sub-communities – Ghadeer, Maeen, Zulal, Hattan, Forat, and Deema. The great variety of homes vary from 2 to 7 bedrooms, and all boast unique architectural styles. More than 600 villas are designed with modern architectural style, and vary from 2,100 square feet to 3,100 square feet.
For families or investors wishing to purchase, independent freehold villas are available for sale featuring upscale amenities. Moreover, the gated sub-community guarantees security and comfort for the lucky residents, which appeals to employees and families.
There is an impressive assortment of homes available in The Lakes varying from 2 to 6 bedrooms with numerous villa sizes and styles. You can rent out or own anything from big detached villas with a huge garden to townhouses.
The Noise Levels of The Lakes
This is a quiet and serene place, which means noise pollution is never a complaint here. If you prefer the city buzz, The Lakes isn’t for you.