Three-dimensional of 3d drawing easy uses optical illusions to give a sense of depth to an image. This method can take any drawing to life. It may be hard to achieve, but it’s easier than it seems. With some techniques, you can make three-dimensional drawings of a wide variety of objects.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Steps
- 1.1 Method 1 Draw a three-dimensional box.
- 1.2 Method 2 Draw a three-dimensional optical illusion
- 1.3 Method 3 Use perspective
- 1.4 Things you will need
Method 1 Draw a three-dimensional box.
Draw a square. To create a three-dimensional box, start by drawing a square with a pencil because some lines may need to be erased. The square can have different dimensions but should only occupy a quarter of the page more. Focus it on the page to have room to draw the remaining box.
- The first square will serve as the front of the box in the final 3d drawing easy.
Draw a second square that intersects the first square. Place the second square slightly to the side, above the first square:
- Draw the bottom line of the second square so that its center coincides with the center of the left side of the first square.
- Draw the right side of the second square so that its center is adjacent to the center of the top of the first square.
- Finish drawing the top and left sides of the second square.
- The second square must have the same size as the first square.
- This second square will form the back of the cube in the final 3d drawing easy.
Add lines that connect two squares. Connect each corner of the first square to its corresponding corner of the second square. For example, draw a line from the upper left corner of the first square to the upper left corner of the second square.
- These lines will produce the vision of the top, bottom, and sides of the cube.
Remove the lines so that the cube looks like a solid object, if necessary. If you try to draw a solid cube, you will need to erase some of the lines you drew, unlike a transparent cube. Delete any line you cannot see from the angle you drew.
- The lines you should delete include:
The connection line is located on the bottom right.
- The right side of the second square.
- The second square’s bottom line.
- It may seem strange that you have to draw these lines first, but they manage to help you draw the cube the right way.
If you want, color the sides of the cube. To highlight the three-dimensional perspective of your 3d drawing easy, you can color each side of the box with a different color. It’s pretty clear that the drawing has depth and that each side of the box is different.
- Draw three-dimensional box variations. Once you find the trick on cool drawing the three-dimensional box, you can start 3d drawing easy other shapes, such as a rectangular box. To create a rectangular box, first, draw a rectangle. Then, draw a second rectangle located slightly on the side and over the first. Lastly, join the similar difficulties of both rectangles.
- You can draw other shapes, such as triangles, stars, or abstract shapes.
Method 2 Draw a three-dimensional optical illusion
Select the object you want to draw. The object you choose should have a clear and simple outline, as it is much easier to create a three-dimensional of 3d drawing easy. For example, you can draw a hand, a banana, or a donut. Each has a general shape and a simple outline.
- Outline the object you want to draw if it has a size that fits on a piece of paper. For example, you can use your hand because it fits on regular paper and is easy to clean
Make a light preliminary sketch of the object with a pencil. Draw or outline the outline of the object you want to draw on the piece of paper. Focus the object on the page, even if you can touch the top or bottom of the paper, if necessary.
- Draw a neat outline so you can erase any unnecessary pencil marks later.
Draw a similar horizontal line on the page. Cover all the paper with these lines except the inside of the shape you have outlined. Have lines close to each other, with a distance of 0.6 cm (0.25 inches) maximum between the lines, and continue at the bottom of the page.
- It is easy to draw these lines with a ruler to be completely straight and evenly spaced.
- If you use lined notebook paper, you can outline existing lines.
Draw curved lines inside the contour of the shape. Start 3d drawing easy each of these curved lines, where one of the straight lines in parallel touches the contour. Draw a curve across the contour and then back, connecting the end along the corresponding straight line on the opposite side of the contour.
- Each curved line completes a horizontal line that runs across the page.
- Curved lines should mimic the overall shape of the object your 3d drawing easy. If the shape changes, the lines should change gradually to follow the shape of the object.
Draw on the horizontal lines to be completed. To make the three-dimensional effect, define the lines you draw. Draw the full length of all these lines, including straight sections and curved sections. You can use a pencil, colored pencil, or a marker to draw the lines.
- Ink coloring can do in any color or different colors.
- Erase the pencil outline. After the ink dries, erase the initial contour you made. It will help achieve a 3d drawing easy effect and will cause avoidance from the object page.
Method 3 Use perspective
Study the subject of study. If you want to draw something you have in real life in a three-dimensional way, looking at its details can be helpful. By looking at it, you can begin to understand how to capture the depth of the real world on a flat surface.
- For example, if you want to draw a bowl of fruit resting on a table, you should study how each element of its composition relates. How much fruit, bowl, and table can you observe? Where is each part waiting for the other? Where are the shadows, and where does the light hit things?
Start drawing with the horizon line. For cool drawings that claim to show a large distance, it is important to create a horizon line where the sky meets the earth. This line will create a point, which will be the furthest from the viewer. Typically, it should be located between a third and a half of the page and cover the entire page.
- It is a great way to start drawing a landscape. When you draw the horizon line, you can start drawing the foreground below it and the sky or large landscape objects above the horizon.
Includes a disappearing drawing point. A missing point is a place where things disappear in the distance. In practical terms, this is where the lines intersect that coincide from the front of the image to the back of the image. Marking this point in the middle of the horizon line will allow you to have a point to finish the elements that have disappeared in the distance.
- For example, if you are looking straight at a road, there will be a point in the distance where you can no longer see the road. As the road will look wide under the drawing, which is the point closest to the viewer, the sides of the road will join and end at the disappearing point.
Use transparent sheets to learn about perspective. Kelly Medford, submitting air paint, commented: “To learn about perspective and foreshortening, use plexiglass or transparent sheets. Please take pictures of the structures in perspective and trace them on paper. You will begin to understand how the angles recede into space, and they are not flat. ”
Things you will need
- Pens, crayons, markers, or some other coloring option
- The object you want to draw, or a picture of it (optional)
- Template to achieve perfect shapes (optional)